Vegetas Dbz Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vegetas Dbz Rpg

This site will soon be the best Dbz rpg

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If u want to join!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vegeta
Admin
Vegeta

Number of posts : 308
Evil to Good :
If u want to join! Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100If u want to join! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-06

If u want to join! Empty
PostSubject: If u want to join!   If u want to join! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:28 pm

Read general rules Smile

Look at join fourm and check out the race page and post you join.

You start off with one attack besides the regular kick punch and ki blast. Ki blasts cost 50 ki and.

Try to keep your pl rounded to the nearest 10 just incase the hbtc malfunctions from overuse XD If you know what im talking about most likely you dont.

Everyones pl is devided by 10 then devided into strength ki speed accuracy which every way want.
Back to top Go down
https://vegetasdbzrpg.rpg-board.net
Vegeta
Admin
Vegeta

Number of posts : 308
Evil to Good :
If u want to join! Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100If u want to join! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-06

If u want to join! Empty
PostSubject: Re: If u want to join!   If u want to join! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:48 pm

We are now accepting more members. The site will soon be hopefuly accepted by Yahoo!, Bing, dmoz for there serch engine maybe will bring more members xD Im thinking about makin a topic of games that r online that mambers can take the battle off the for and onto another site making better gameplay all around Very Happy And i just wanna b able to say hello from now and then and it would b easier to find me or me to find u Very Happy

Im thinking about posting how to join a DBZ MMORPG currently in Korean lag but english player are on the servers as we speak Razz I spent a good amount of time playing it.

Also there the world wide game of League Of legends that u play a Dota like map with a champion raise lvs and kill enemies. The unique part of the game if that u get a rune book where u can feel rune in your pages that make your champion even stronger!

I have to go over all the changes I wanted to put in place but im sure everyone will revisit this fourm withing the next month or so Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://vegetasdbzrpg.rpg-board.net

If u want to join!
Page 1 of 1