Vegetas Dbz Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vegetas Dbz Rpg

This site will soon be the best Dbz rpg

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

kid buus and bardock and vegeta and gohans traning

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Vegeta
Admin
Vegeta

Number of posts : 308
Evil to Good :
kid buus and bardock and vegeta and gohans traning - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100kid buus and bardock and vegeta and gohans traning - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-06

kid buus and bardock and vegeta and gohans traning - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kid buus and bardock and vegeta and gohans traning   kid buus and bardock and vegeta and gohans traning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 1:21 pm

Vegeta unlockes his hidden motive to show how strong he relly is to kid buu.

Kid buu hit vegeta but they don't do anything because vegeta was concentrating all of his rage into the concious mind turning his aura golden and strength going through the roof.

"AAAAAAAA this power is like nothing i have ever felt before."

Vegeta some fly so fast he looks like a blur and like there were tree of him then vegeta unleashes his raising upper cut and two punches to a kick and galic gun
Back to top Go down
https://vegetasdbzrpg.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: kid buus and bardock and vegeta and gohans traning   kid buus and bardock and vegeta and gohans traning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 1:37 pm

you win vegeta
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kid buus and bardock and vegeta and gohans traning   kid buus and bardock and vegeta and gohans traning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 1:46 pm

now im going to stroy tran I go into the nothingness and its porwing with rain
Back to top Go down
Vegeta
Admin
Vegeta

Evil to Good :
kid buus and bardock and vegeta and gohans traning - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100kid buus and bardock and vegeta and gohans traning - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: kid buus and bardock and vegeta and gohans traning   kid buus and bardock and vegeta and gohans traning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 1:48 pm

4x pars 10k to pl ,200 zenie, and 4 bp for 40 replys .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kid buus and bardock and vegeta and gohans traning   kid buus and bardock and vegeta and gohans traning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 1:59 pm

and im lost and its raning i might die
Back to top Go down
Vegeta
Admin
Vegeta

Evil to Good :

PostSubject: Re: kid buus and bardock and vegeta and gohans traning   kid buus and bardock and vegeta and gohans traning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:43 pm

we have four more hours in this before we get the story training and hbtc bonus
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kid buus and bardock and vegeta and gohans traning   kid buus and bardock and vegeta and gohans traning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:51 pm

ok

so I run in one derction and im not lost eny more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kid buus and bardock and vegeta and gohans traning   kid buus and bardock and vegeta and gohans traning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 3:36 pm

hay can you grade my stroy traning its not much and its all scterd apart but I just whant it for the monay for the huse
Back to top Go down
Vegeta
Admin
Vegeta

Evil to Good :

PostSubject: Re: kid buus and bardock and vegeta and gohans traning   kid buus and bardock and vegeta and gohans traning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 3:40 pm

so i guess we are leaving ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kid buus and bardock and vegeta and gohans traning   kid buus and bardock and vegeta and gohans traning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 3:40 pm

no I just whant a grade
Back to top Go down
Vegeta
Admin
Vegeta

Evil to Good :

PostSubject: Re: kid buus and bardock and vegeta and gohans traning   kid buus and bardock and vegeta and gohans traning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 3:42 pm

4 times spar = 10k to pl ,200 zenie, and 4 bp count as story traing so you do add you weight training to this

Last edited by Vegeta on Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kid buus and bardock and vegeta and gohans traning   kid buus and bardock and vegeta and gohans traning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 3:43 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Vegeta
Admin
Vegeta

Evil to Good :

PostSubject: Re: kid buus and bardock and vegeta and gohans traning   kid buus and bardock and vegeta and gohans traning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 3:48 pm

i didn't think that the training was good but you did get stronger fighting me so i just gave to u a 4 time spar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kid buus and bardock and vegeta and gohans traning   kid buus and bardock and vegeta and gohans traning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 3:51 pm

ok do you whana spar?
Back to top Go down
Vegeta
Admin
Vegeta

Evil to Good :

PostSubject: Re: kid buus and bardock and vegeta and gohans traning   kid buus and bardock and vegeta and gohans traning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 3:55 pm

Ok time to calculat our gains

This is my last free trip to kamis i'm setting the cost to enter in again for everyone to 10,000

My pl = 200,875 + 10 x story train 10k to pl, 250 zenie and 5 bp plus my weights 13k times weights by two = 26k plus total pl gain 36,000

236,875 Times it by 125% = 296,094 total gain from hbtc = 296,094 - 200,875 = 95,219 250 zenie and 5 bp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kid buus and bardock and vegeta and gohans traning   kid buus and bardock and vegeta and gohans traning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 4:02 pm

8x pars 20k to pl ,400 zenie, and 8 bp plus your weights 3500 time by two 7000 + 8 = 15,000 added to your pl 22.500 = 37.5k x 125% = 46,875 pl
46,875 pl this is your new pl and add 400 zenie, and 8 bp

Total gain = 24,375 pl 400 zenie and 8 bp
Back to top Go down
supersaiyan23

Number of posts : 8
Evil to Good :
kid buus and bardock and vegeta and gohans traning - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100kid buus and bardock and vegeta and gohans traning - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-09-19

PostSubject: Re: kid buus and bardock and vegeta and gohans traning   kid buus and bardock and vegeta and gohans traning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:17 am

I JUST DID OVER 9000 PUSH UPS AND SIT UPS AND DRANK OVER 9000 JUICE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kid buus and bardock and vegeta and gohans traning   kid buus and bardock and vegeta and gohans traning - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kid buus and bardock and vegeta and gohans traning
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3